Georgetown Walking Tour: Cherry Blossom Cupcake
March 31 @ 12:00 pm-2:00 pm$23.00 - $25.00
Join Dwane Starlin, member of the Guild of Professional Tour Guides, for a delightful walking tour of Georgetown- with history and cupcakes! The tour will begin at Dumbarton House and make stops at Baked & Wired, Sprinkles, and Georgetown Cupcake. Celebrate the Cherry Blossom Festival with each bakery’s cherry blossom inspired cupcakes. Ditch the crowds at the tidal basin and take in the beautiful blossom throughout Georgetown – DC’s most historic neighborhood. Tour concludes at Sprinkles. The tickets includes one cupcake from each shop. *Flavors subject to availability.
- Meet Dumbarton House’s Garden Gates at the corner of Q and 27th Streets, NW at 12:00pm sharp!
- The two hour tour meets rain or shine
- Children 3 and younger are free, but must be in a stroller
- No pets allowed
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Tour begins and ends at Dumbarton House
- Tickets include one cupcake from each stop, flavors subject to availability
- We preorder your cupcakes to make your tour more enjoyable, so it means some advanced preparation! Cupcake orders are placed by noon the Thursday prior to the tour.