Georgetown Walking Tour: The Kennedys
November 30 @ 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
Walk in the foot steps of President John F. Kennedy and First Lady Jackie. Stroll to the homes and neighborhood spots frequented by both during their years in Washington. See where the couple became engaged, their Georgetown home, and where Jackie stayed after JFK’s assassination in 1963. Note: this walking tour does not include access inside private homes.
What you need to know:
• Meet Dumbarton House’s Garden Gates at the corner of Q and 27th Streets, NW at 1:00pm sharp!
• The two hour tour meets rain or shine
• We encourage you to purchase tickets in advance. Day of we only accept cash or check
• Children 3 and younger are free, but must be in a stroller
• No pets allowed
• Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing
• Tour begins and ends at Dumbarton House