- This event has passed.
Georgetown Walking Tour: The Kennedy’s Georgetown
November 26, 2016 @ 1:00 pm-3:00 pm
Join Dwane Starlin, member of the Guild of Professional Tour Guides, for this delightful meander through Georgetown. Walk to the homes and neighborhood spots frequented by President Kennedy and Jackie during their years in Washington. See where the couple became engaged, their Georgetown home, and where Jackie stayed after JFK’s assassination in 1963.
What you need to know:
- Meet at the corner of Q and 27th Streets, NW (by the garden gates)
- Tour starts at 1pm sharp
- Rain or shine
- 2 hour tour
- We encourage you to purchase tickets in advance. Day of we can only accept cash/checks.
- 3 years and younger are free, must be in a stroller
- No pets allowed
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Tour begins and ends at Dumbarton House
- Note: This walking tour does not include access inside the private homes.