- This event has passed.
Georgetown Walking Tours: Cherry Blossoms and Cupcakes
March 23, 2019 @ 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
Ditch the crowds at the tidal basin and welcome spring with sweet treats and a delightful walking tour of D.C’s most historic neighborhood. Discover Georgetown’s beautiful blooms while learning about its history and tasting gourmet cupcakes, one of the neighborhood’s signature treats. Making stops at Baked & Wired, Sprinkles, and Georgetown Cupcake you will celebrate spring with each bakeries’ best cherry blossom inspired cupcake.
What you need to know:
- Meet Dumbarton House’s Garden Gates at the corner of Q and 27th Streets, NW at 12:00pm sharp!
- The two hour tour meets rain or shine.
- Children 3 and younger are free, but must be in a stroller and do not receive their own cupcake.
- No pets allowed.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Tour begins and ends at Dumbarton House.
- Tickets include one cupcake from each stop, flavors subject to availability. We preorder your cupcakes to make your tour more enjoyable, so it means some advanced preparation! Cupcake orders are placed by noon the Thursday prior to the tour.
- If we have additional spots open after Thursday at noon, you will be able to see the available number of tickets on this page. Ticket sales close Saturday at 11am.
- By registering and participating in this event, you consent to the recording of your likeness, image and/or voice and authorize The National Society of The Colonial Dames of America to use photographs, videos, and audio recordings containing your likeness, image, and/or voice in any medium for any purpose.