GTWT: In-TREE-guing Georgetown
May 25 @ 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
Welcome spring and warmer weather with a tour highlighting the trees that line the idyllic streets of Georgetown. We’ll celebrate spring as we peep at a wide variety of species and enjoy the beautiful flora of the neighborhood.
What you need to know:
• Meet Dumbarton House’s Garden Gates at the corner of Q and 27th Streets, NW at 12:00pm sharp!
• The two hour tour meets rain or shine.
• We encourage you to purchase tickets in advance. Day of we only accept cash or check.
• Children 3 and younger are free, but must be in a stroller.
• No pets allowed.
• Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
• Tour begins and ends at Dumbarton House.
• We recommend that you bring a bottle of water.
By registering and participating in this event, you consent to the recording of your likeness, image and/or voice and authorize The National Society of The Colonial Dames of America to use photographs, videos, and audio recordings containing your likeness, image, and/or voice in any medium for any purpose.