- This event has passed.
Georgetown Walking Tour: Kennedy’s Georgetown
November 24, 2018 @ 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
Stroll through Georgetown with Dwane Starlin, member of the Guild of Professional Tour Guides. Walk to the homes and neighborhood spots frequented by President Kennedy and Jackie during their years in Washington. See where the couple became engaged, their Georgetown home, and where Jackie stayed after JFK’s assassination in 1963. Note: this walking tour does not include access inside private homes
What you need to know:
- Meet at Dumbarton House’s Garden Gates at the corner of Q and 27th Streets, NW at 1:00pm sharp!
- The two hour tour meets rain or shine
- We encourage you to purchase tickets in advance. Day of we only accept cash or check
- Children 3 and younger are free, but must be in a stroller
- No pets allowed
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Tour begins and ends at Dumbarton House