For all press inquiries regarding Dumbarton House, the museum, its collection and public/private events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In The News
- 25 Unforgettable Wedding Venues in Washington, D.C.
- The Georgetowner – New Things to See, Do at Reopened Dumbarton House
- The Georgetown Metropolitan – Dumbarton or Dunbarton
- Washington Post Opinion – Restoring a proper name in Georgetown
- TheInTowner – Bellevue Becomes Dumbarton House: a moving experience
- New York Times – At Historic House Museums, Time for a Face-Lift
- The Georgetown Current – Sunday Serenity: Yoga in the East Park
- Washington Post Style – Jane Austen Film Festival: Chick Flicks for DC’s Highbrow Romantics
- examiner.com – Jane Austen Outdoor Free Film Fest at DC’s Dumbarton House in July
- DCist – The Jane Austen Film Festival is Back at Dumbarton House
- The Georgetown Dish – Dumbarton House Hosts Georgetown Public Safety Meeting
- Ghosts of DC – Dumbarton House (formerly Bellevue) on Q Street: George Washington Stayed Here
- Greater Greater Washington – Dumbarton House, a Georgetown Gem
- DC.gov – Dumbarton House – Case Study for Mayor’s 2013 Sustainability Awards
- The Georgetowner – Jane Austen is Very Becoming at Dumbarton House
- Dumbarton House Reopens after 9 Month Closure
- Dumbarton House to Temporarily Close
- 5th Annual Jane Austen Film Festival Announced
- A Quilt Full of Posey and Provenance
To view past press releases, please click here.