DuPont Kalorama Museum Consortium Walk Weekend
The following museums will be open for free on Saturday, June 3 and Sunday, June 4 from 11 am-4 pm. Bring your parents, kids, friends, and neighbors!
- Anderson House, The American Revolution Institute of the Society of the Cincinnati and a National Historic Landmark
- Dumbarton House, Historic House Museum and Headquarters of The National Society of The Colonial Dames of America
- Dupont Underground, Multidisciplinary platform for creative expression housed in an abandoned streetcar station
- National Museum of American Jewish Military History, Institution preserving the contributions of Jewish Americans to the peace and freedom of the US
- The Phillips Collection, America’s first museum of modern art (open until 6 pm)
- The President Wilson House, DC’s only Presidental museum and a National Trust Historic Site