10th Annual Jane Austen Film Festival SOLD OUT
Welcome back for the 10th year of Jane Austen at Dumbarton House! Grab a blanket, grab a date, grab friends and family and enjoy Jane Austen’s timeless love stories under the stars in our beautiful historic garden.
Ticket sales begin June 7, 2021 at noon EST.
July 7th- Emma (2020)
July 14th- Sense and Sensibility (1995)
July 21st- Love and Friendship (2016)
July 28th- Pride and Prejudice (2005)
- Capacity is restricted to 150 people per movie.
- All attendees must wear a mask or face covering when moving around the grounds, using the restroom, or going to the concessions table.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Tickets should be purchased in advance as this event regularly sells out.
- Rain dates are August 4th, 11th, and 18th.
- Rain call we be made via social media by 3:00 the day of each film. Please follow us @dumbartonhouse on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Gates open at 7:30 for the general public.
- Gates open early at 7:00 for museum members.
- The film will start at sunset- roughly 8:30.
- Refreshments and concessions will be available for sale.
- Picnics encouraged- no glass and no tables will be permitted.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL. Wine and beer will be available for purchase.
- Blankets encouraged. Low chairs only please- those in taller chairs will be moved to the edge or back of viewing area to ensure everyone has an unobstructed view.
- Seating is first come, first served.
- No dogs (service animals allowed).
- No smoking.
- If the event is not sold out, walk-up tickets will be available for purchase.
- Seating for ticketholders can not be guaranteed 15 mins after the start of the film.
- Tickets are non-refundable or transferable. If you are no longer able to attend, thank you for supporting Dumbarton House.